Oreo Ultimate Icing
Big Batch Baked Goods
We enjoy homemade baked goods for breakfast, but I don’t have time to bake each morning before school. So I devote 1 day a month to making large batches of cinnamon rolls, doughnuts, cream cheese rolls and muffins. I place them in heavy-duty resealable plastic bags labeled with the date. (They freeze for about 2 months.) On busy mornings, it’s a snap to pop a few in the microwave to warm. The kids love the fresh-baked flavor
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
4 slices Swiss cheese
4 thin sliced smoked ham from the deli
1/4 cup all-purpose flour
2 eggs; beaten
1 cup Italian seasoned bread crumbs
* Pound chicken breast to 1/4-inch / 6mm thickness.
* Sprinkle each piece on both sides with salt and pepper.
* Place 1 cheese slice and 1 ham slice on each breast.
* Roll up each breast using toothpicks to secure if necessary.
* Dredge each in flour, shake off excess, then in egg and finally in bread crumbs.
* Place seam side down in baking dish that has been sprayed with Pan Spray or oil baking dish.
* Bake at 350 degrees F (175 C) for 35 minutes until juices run clear.